Good things grow, and so do we
What we offer
Open job positions
There is always a place for new members in our team- they are people who are
enthusiastic about new technologies and challenges. Check the open positions and apply.
Required advanced knowledge of:
- 3+ years of experience building complex Android applications
- Experience building maintainable and testable applications using the MVP architecture and MVVM
- Experience with Kotlin, rxjava2, Dagger
- Experience with multi-threading programming and mobile memory management
- Experience with Gradle and basic cryptography
- Experience with Jetpack Compose is a big plus
- Ability to develop complex UX and reusable code
- Fluent in English
Desired additional skills:
- Reactive programming experience
- Good understanding of Android mobile architectures
- Good knowledge of object-oriented and design patterns (the candidate must know how to apply them in Kotlin)
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Good understanding of REST APIs, cache mechanisms and JSON parsing strategies
- Experience with Fastlane and CI
- Experience with modular Android applications
- Knowledge or work experience from Identity, Fin-Tech, Crypto
- Familiar with agile methodology (Scrum)
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with our Product and Design teams to build new and innovative application experiences for the Android platform
- Implement native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with our backend platforms
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
- Complete medium to large features (each with many tasks) independently with minimum guidance
What kind of team members are we looking for?
- People who are enthusiastic about everything in relation to the WEB 3.0 (SSI, Blockchain, Crypto, Smart contracts etc).
- Consistent and accurate senior developer, whose technical skills translate into continuously written production-ready code and code design that is aligned with the overall service architecture.
- A senior developer who conducts critical task reviews and is also able to prioritise tasks correctly and anticipates blockers, delays and costs before they escalate. This developer should also be able to handle risks and change effectively.
- A teammate who can deliver praise and constructive feedback to the team and other team members. A person who can communicate effectively and clearly in written and verbal form of communication, regarding technical and non-technical subjects.
- A colleague who is goal and team oriented and is willing to mentor the team members in an open, respectful, flexible and empathic manner.
What are we offering to our team members?
- Relaxed and open work environment.
- Weekly stack of snacks and beverages along with fresh fruit delivery to the office.
- Flexible working hours and the option of working remotely.
- Sponsored sports activities and personal support visits at psychotherapist or business psychologist.
- Free parking.
- And last but not least, an opportunity to be a part of something that really can make an impact and change the future.
How to get in touch with us?
If you want to get in touch with us about the open opportunities at KUPI d.o.o., send us your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
We are available at: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: 27.01.2023
Monthly salary range: 4500-6000 EUR Gross 1